I seem to have forgotten to note that I got myself a neato Audioscrobbler account about a week ago. The mad "this is so neat!" refresh-page-clicking-of-doom phase has passed. My username's spanginator; feel free to add me to friends or whatever. I joined the Debian "user" group there, which works for now, heh. And yes, I did feel the need to test out all the buttons, which meant seeing what happened when I did "wipe music stats" the day after registering. Hmm. That might have had something to do with some minor frustration with switching between plugins on different applications; it takes a few hours of inactivity to start accepting new submissions from a different plugin right after a swap. Or at least it did for me.